Tuesday, 17 December 2013

If I Had To Give A Million Dollars Worth of Gifts...

If I had to give a million dollars worth of gifts...I would try to be smart. I would think about what I would want. I would want an ipad mini. I would buy 2 and give them to my little sister. Since she would only need one, she would give me one. This makes sure that my sister and I each have one, and that she would not use mine. I would get my mom and dad a new house in a place of their choice, and 10,000 dollars for furnishing. I would give the rest of the money to Vidya and Child. I work there during summers teaching. The kids there do not have the best lifestyle, and their clothes and education materials are not exactly world class either. I would love to go there to see the children's faces when they realize that they are getting money to better their lifestyle and education. As much as I love getting presents, I really like those  kids, and since they love learning, I want them to get what they deserve, A good education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment