Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Math Semester One Reflection

This semester I think I did pretty well in math. I found logic to be interesting, and not too hard once you learned how it worked. I also liked how there was less of solving equations, so that made it easier to understand than algebra. I also felt that I picked up the concepts better than last year, so  think that notes were better in explaining the concept than the ones we had last year. What I found challenging was having to remember that you could not put extra things into a proof, you can only include what you need. I also found that having everything in the right order so that it flowed correctly was sometimes confusing. The last thing I did not like so much was the trick questions. like when you had to add the numbers to find that oh this was the right triangle, it made me feel really dumb once I saw my mistake.
For next semester I want to work on solving simultaneous equations as I kind of forgot that, and would like to be more careful on proofs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment