I thought that touch rugby and football were very similar, and the skills were very similar and I could see how they related to the accompanying and evading big unit. I thought water polo was a little hard to understand how it connected to the accompanying and evading, but I think that is because it is different from tough rugby and football.
I think I displayed a good overall learning performance. I was more enthusiastic about water polo, so I think I put more effort into that unit. I think that the difference between water polo and the other 2 sports is that for the other two, you can teach the sport and there are specific ways to do something, but in water polo there are just rules and then you play the way you feel comfortable. That makes water polo harder to teach, its more about getting into the pool and gaining experience. That I think that these are the 2 biggest differences in the sport.
I think I displayed a good overall learning performance. I was more enthusiastic about water polo, so I think I put more effort into that unit. I think that the difference between water polo and the other 2 sports is that for the other two, you can teach the sport and there are specific ways to do something, but in water polo there are just rules and then you play the way you feel comfortable. That makes water polo harder to teach, its more about getting into the pool and gaining experience. That I think that these are the 2 biggest differences in the sport.
No comments:
Post a Comment