Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Life Cycle Of Stars

I showed my book on the life cycle of stars to 2 people, my 8 year old sister and my grandmother. My sister liked the part about supernovas, and wanted to see one. She also really wanted to see the northern lights. She loves photography, and really wanted to be able to take photos of these things. She learned that stars live a very long time. She thought they lived about a thousand years, and was supposed to learn it was around ten million years. She also found my horrible art abilities amusing. I had to read it to her 2 times because the first she was only laughing and criticizing my beautiful artwork. When I read it to my grandmother, she was mostly surprised about how the stars with bigger mass live the shortest, otherwise she mostly knew all of it. She had studied astronomy for a while, and even taught me a few things about stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment