1. Respect and Protect Yourself
To respect and protect myself online, I will always make sure I am making appropriate choices. I will also always make sure I think before I post so that I am protected online. I know that the decisions I make know will impact me in the future and I will always keep that in mind.
2. Respect and Protect Others
I will think about what I post about others, and think about if I would like it if someone wrote that about me. I will not put others in danger by posting personal information. I will protect others by not forwarding inappropriate sites and by not visiting inappropriate sites.
3. Respect and Protect Intellectual Property
I will always make sure to cite properly and only take what I have the right to take. I will respect others property and recognize their work.
4. Respect and Protect Property
I will do this by following the laptop guidelines to ensure that my laptop stays in good condition and that I bring it to school everyday fully charged with the cover and headphones so I can learn to the best of my ability.
5. why is the DCA important? why should schools have agreements like this?
The DCA is important so that kids can use the internet safely and they learn how to respect intellectual property and to be a good user on the internet.
To respect and protect myself online, I will always make sure I am making appropriate choices. I will also always make sure I think before I post so that I am protected online. I know that the decisions I make know will impact me in the future and I will always keep that in mind.
2. Respect and Protect Others
I will think about what I post about others, and think about if I would like it if someone wrote that about me. I will not put others in danger by posting personal information. I will protect others by not forwarding inappropriate sites and by not visiting inappropriate sites.
3. Respect and Protect Intellectual Property
I will always make sure to cite properly and only take what I have the right to take. I will respect others property and recognize their work.
4. Respect and Protect Property
I will do this by following the laptop guidelines to ensure that my laptop stays in good condition and that I bring it to school everyday fully charged with the cover and headphones so I can learn to the best of my ability.
5. why is the DCA important? why should schools have agreements like this?
The DCA is important so that kids can use the internet safely and they learn how to respect intellectual property and to be a good user on the internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment